Custom Sea Moss Gel
Custom Sea Moss Gel
Custom Sea Moss Gel16 ozFinally, a place to purchase sea moss gel based on your specific tastes and health & wellness goals. Here's how it works:1. Choose your gel base
- Gold Sea Moss
- Purple Sea Moss (+$5)
2. Choose your favorite fruit flavor and add additional flavors (optional)3. Choose sweetened, extra sweet or unsweetened
4. Add up to 3 of our available wellness supplements & herbs (optional)We ship on Monday - Thursday to ensure freshness. For local shipping in the DC MD & VA area, we ship throughout the week.Good to know:
- We cannot accept returns on Custom Blends. However, if you experience any issues, please let us know and we'll try our best to fix it.
- Our fruit flavored Sea Moss Gels include a small amount of lemon juice as an added preservative.
- Sea Moss Gel typically lasts 2-3 weeks from the date made. Sea Moss Gel with added fruit will not last as long as sea moss gel by itself.
- In general, it is ok to freeze Sea Moss Gel. However, the fruits we use are frozen so we do not recommend re-freezing our fruit flavored gels.
- Multiple fruits/flavors will be blended together in the gel.Our Custom Sea Moss Gels are available for shipping and in store pickup. We recommend ordering online ahead of time and picking up your custom order in store.If you are looking for our original unflavored sea moss gel, please click here.
Our Sea Moss Gel is made from wild crafted sea moss from St Lucia. Sea Moss has many benefits including:
- Immunity Boost
- Improve skin & joint health
- Lower Cholesterol
- Reduce Mucus
- Cleanse & detox
- Digestive Aid & more
Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals found in the body. It is a good source of dietary fiber, Vitamin K, Calcium & Copper & more.IMPORTANT NOTICE: All perishable items are NON-REFUNDABLE. This includes orders purchased online for shipping and in store pickup. Failure to pickup your order prior to expiration forfeits the value of that order. If something is not right with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll make it right.
Notice: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.